Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Breadcrumb Navigation

Important Before Arrival

Hauptinhalt der Seite

​​​​​​Support, advice and information before you arrive in Germany

How do I prepare my arrival?​

How do I get a visa?

  • Make an appointment in good time at the responsible embassy to apply for a visa if you need to enter Germany with a visa.​
  • You need the following documents to apply for a visa for Germany: list of documents​​.

My family is traveling with me to Germany. What do I have to consider?​

  • Check if you need to apply for a visa for your family members. Please note our information under “How do I get a visa”?​
  • You need a into German certified translated marriage certificate if your spouse is traveling with you.
  • You need into German certified translated birth certificates of the children entering the country.
  • We will help you with the application for daycare places (Kita) or with school registration.
Fusszeile der Seite
© Leibniz-Zentrum für Agrarlandschaftsforschung (ZALF) e. V. Müncheberg

Funded by:

BMEL logo
MWFK logo