In the research landscape, online presence (web sites, information portals, collaboration platforms, etc.) are becoming increasingly important. For this reason, the services offered by the Department of Landscape Information Systems in this area have been expanded.
An environment on the basis of SharePoint 2010 was provided, enabling flexible use for internal and external collaboration platforms or information portals and as a content management system for traditional websites. The system makes it easier to dynamically integrate data into websites.
The services offered cover the following areas:
- conception and creation of online presenc
- websites (e.g. ZALF homepage)
- collaboration platforms
- project portals
- information portals (e.g. openLandscapes)
- dynamic integration of data into websites
- publication, distribution and linking of digital content
- domain and web space application, registration and configuration
- online support and training