The Research Station is commissioned by ZALF's institutes to work on various projects using its resources
(test fields, lysimeters, spray irrigation):
- Operation of the "Carbo-ZALF" test facility to investigate the carbon balance
- Monitoring in the Quillow area (biomass, segetal species)
- Tereno lysimeter (constructed in 2010)
- Testing direct drilling farming systems
- Monitoring "Buchenwald Beerenbusch"
- Cultivation of energy crops (with and without spray irrigation)
- Development of climate-adaptive land use in organic farming
- Long-term field experiment "Müncheberg Nutrient Enhancement Experiment"
- EU project "Nitro-Europe"
- Multi-species grazing experiment with wild animals (fallow-deer)
- Moor and climate protection surveys (German Federal Ministry of Education and Research)
- Operation of lysimeter station